Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thursday, or: The Addict


This beautiful bike has become my antidrug. Maybe more appropriately, it's become my drug of choice. I get all jacked up on my way to school, mashing up the one hill between me and class, and then I sit through my classes, thinking about nothing else except the next time I can get my fix. I can't feel anything anymore unless it's the burn in my quads as I sprint in and out of traffic, flipping the bird or spitting on any cars that cut me off, and cutting them off right back. And of course the simplistic rush as I coast down a hill with no cars in sight, just me, the road and the open air.

p.s. This is the much more tame alternative to an original blog of a sexual nature about my bike.

Current music selection: Does It Offend You, Yeah?

No comments:

Post a Comment