Saturday, January 10, 2009

New widgets

I made a last.fm station player widget, once it's approved I'll post the link, it's the one in my sidebar at the top.

ALSO, I was looking at amnesty international's site, reading about the issues at stake in the Gaza conflict, and stumbled on a petition urging Obama to stay true to his word to shut down guantanamo bay and scale back the patriot act. It's the primary reason I voted for Obama, so I already signed it. Thats the "100 days widget" in my sidebar at the bottom.

Click here to read a little about Guantanamo

If you agree that it needs to be shut down, please sign the petition. The pentagon is already working on a plan to shut it down and hold hearings for those imprisoned there. Those found guilty will be transferred to other, legal, detention centers.

No comments:

Post a Comment