Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Ugly Duckling, or: When will the swan come



proof positive that I'm unattractive, or at the very least the worlds least photogenic person.

good times good times.

Went trail riding on our fixed gear roadbikes today. That was interesting, bent my deep V back rim, which is a bummer, got a flat, also a bummer, chain came off on a downhill trail, had to run into the hillside to stop myself, cut up my leg, bummer.

But the ride was amazing. All those bummers can go to hell in a handbasket, because I had a great time today.

Did three backwards circles in a row, did my first legover skid (even if I did hit a parked car, it's still my first)

and I think I made a breakthrough on the wheelie front.

And I'm actually making friends down here, which is awesome. Good day. Yesterday was good to, forget that it was valentines day, focus on the fact that it was a great day in it's own right.

And have a wonderful, peaceful and safe night

PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment